Charter Day School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 1999, Charter Day School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- RBA works with top private school, uses Direct Instruction method to make private-quality education public
- CDS honors the life of Dr. Thaddeus Lott
- Civil War reenactors set up camp, “pop-up” museum at CDS!
- CDS Fall Fest Vendor Registration
- Important corrections to StarNews article of September 12, 2015
- All entries