Charter Day School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 1999, Charter Day School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- NEW RESOURCE: We answer Charter School FAQs
- VIDEO: CDS Teacher earns 2016 NC Science Award- Get to know Mr. Johnson!
- PORT CITY DAILY: ‘Distinguished’ Charter Day School science teacher knows how to serve his students
- Fund Drive 10/25 to help CDS Families who lost homes in Hurricane Matthew
- Teacher of the Year announced at RBA Employee Appreciation Gala!
- All entries