Charter Day School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 1999, Charter Day School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- Gallery: Shakespeare Week at the Charter Day School
- BLADEN ONLINE: “How do local, classical charter schools compare to the State, County?”
- 2015-16 EOG scores released: Read about our performance!
- IN THE NEWS: Charter Day School receives national school excellence award
- Election 2016: Lainhard, Milnamow, English, or Auletti for SGA President?
- All entries