Charter Day School is a tuition-free, open enrollment public school in southeastern North Carolina. Since 1999, Charter Day School has focused on quality education and is a premier performance-driven year round school. Widely recognized as a compelling choice to conventional public education the school has built a reputation for dedicated and highly qualified teachers that give students a strong and proven academic foundation.
- State EOG Averages: Public Charter Students outperform Traditional Public Students
- Enrollment for next year is OPEN! Jan. 1-31, 2016
- TWC Ch. 14: Leland Cheerleaders Win Top Prize in National Competition
- Charter Day School students win SEVENTH National Cheer Title
- RBA works with top private school, uses Direct Instruction method to make private-quality education public
- All entries